Courses M.Tech. (Construction Technology & Management)March 5, 2023 2023-08-19 21:19
Courses M.Tech. (Construction Technology & Management)
LAST DATE TO APPLY
24th December 2022
The MTECH in Construction Technology and Management program is an interdisciplinary program that focuses on the knowledge & skills required for the planning, coordination, and successful implementation of large Projects such as design and construction of structures and buildings, ship structures, aircraft, dams, roads, and bridges etc. The program gives the students an insight into scientific principles involved in the successful execution and management of construction projects.
Mode of teaching, Duration and teaching timings
Full time: 2 years / 6 trimesters
A pass from qualifying degree in Bachelors of Engineering/Bachelors of Technology degree in Civil Engineering or a UG degree in the field of Architecture or any relevant degree from a government-approved institute or university.
Program content coverage semester wise
Key Skills Acquired after the end of the program:
– Construction Planning & Control Skills
– Contracts & Specification Analysis Skills,
– Construction Economics & Finance Skills
– Construction Quality & Safety Management Skills
Candidates will be admitted on the basis of following:
1. Entrance test score – MUET (MSSU’s Entrance Test) score / score of JEE, MHCET of Maharashtra State
2. Personal Interviews conducted by MSSU panel.
3. Merit list based on the test score and personal interview shall be displayed on the website of the university.*
4. Admission form
*For the exact timelines and details please visit the admission section on the website.
Job Roles after course completion
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Operations Engineer
Fees INR 53000 for the Certificate Program
Loan Facility: Educational Loan facility is available through SBI Bank